I am loving all the blogs and craft websites now available and have decided to get in on the fun!
My grandmother, Trudy Lee, taught me to sew on her peddle machine many many years ago. The life of a working mom got in the way and I "retired" my machine when I was in my early 30's. A chance encounter with a quilter 10 years ago and I was hooked again! I took a Tee Shirt Quilt class from Margie and set out to make my niece a quilt for her high school graduation. It was a blast and I haven't stopped sewing since.
I love the "creative" side of sewing and have been designing tutu's, flip flops and quilts for 5 years. The response from family and friends to my unique designs lead me to selling at craft festivals. I hope to grow my little home business and love sharing the tricks and short cuts I have learned along the way. I hope this blog helps me to achieve both goals-selling my designs and teaching the next generation the joy of sewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment